Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bye Bye, Paccie

Yesterday at bed-time I could not find my paccie. I was quite upset because I am used to falling asleep with it in my mouth. Actually, this is not always true. When I take naps at my day-care, I do not use my paccie. At home, though, I always use it, because Mommy and Daddy are soft and they always give it to me.

But yesterday I could not find it! I cried for a long time and I think I annoyed Piper who was trying to sleep above me (we have a brand new bunk bed!) Eventually I went to sleep.

Today when I was playing in my room, I found my paccie hiding under the bed. I sucked on it for a while, then I got bored and threw it on the floor. At bed-time, I expected my paccie to be where I left it, but it was gone! I'm sure Daddy or Mommy didn't take it away, because they are so soft. I wonder what happened to it?

Anyway, I went to straight to sleep tonight without my paccie. Now that I have a new big-girl bunk bed, I have decided I don't need it any more. Bye bye, paccie!

No comments:

Bronwen the Toddler Bronwen the Toddler Bronwen the Toddler Bronwen the Toddler Bronwen the Toddler Bronwen the Toddler

Me me and more me

Bronwen is Big! Bronwen Hand Happy Day Bronwen Bronwen's Eyes are Changing Color
BB BB BB BB BB BB

Bronwen Waving

Me, being cute!

I'm crawling!...Sort of