Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No More Hole!

Today I went to the heart doctor. I go to see him once a year because when I was born I had a little hole in my heart. He is really nice. Mommy thinks he's cute.

Today they took a picture of my heart. I got to watch Dora the Explorer while they smeared warm gooey stuff on my chest and put a camera on it. I saw the inside of my heart beating on the TV screen. It was cool.

After the pictures, I met the doctor and he told us that we never have to see him again baecause the hole was gone. Mommy was really happy. I didn't get a bandaid when we left. I was sad, but happy that I didn't get a shot.

3 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

Man, this has just been a great day.

englishdan said...

Bronwen: you fill a hole in Daddy's heart, too.

'ell joy said...

Hey, I never knew any of this. But I'm still pretty damn happy the doctor agrees with me that she's perfect.

Bronwen the Toddler Bronwen the Toddler Bronwen the Toddler Bronwen the Toddler Bronwen the Toddler Bronwen the Toddler

Me me and more me

Bronwen is Big! Bronwen Hand Happy Day Bronwen Bronwen's Eyes are Changing Color
BB BB BB BB BB BB

Bronwen Waving

Me, being cute!

I'm crawling!...Sort of